How to Stop Drinking Wine: Escaping Wine O’clock With Alcohol Lied to Me
Added on May 14, 2015
Author Craig Beck
Edition First Edition
Published September 1, 2015
File Size 592.44 KB
How to Stop Drinking Wine: Escaping Wine Oclock With Alcohol Lied to Me 592.44 KB - Are you addicted to wine oclock?
Has that little relaxing treat become a daily routine?
Have you tried to cut down and found you cant?
Craig Beck is a well-regarded family man with two children, a lovely garden/">home and a successful media career; a director of several companies, and at one time the trustee of a large childrens charity, Craig was a successful and functioning professional man in spite of a two bottles of wine a night drinking habit. For 20 years, he struggled with problem drinking, all the time refusing to label himself an alcoholic because he did not think he met the stereotypical image that the word portrayed.
The Craig Beck method is unique...
• No need to declare yourself an alcoholic.
• A permanent cure, not a lifetime struggle.
• No group meetings or expensive rehab.
• No humiliation, no pain and 100% no will-power required.
• Treats the source of the problem, not the symptoms. Do you want to download or read a ebook? It is available in PDF or epub format in the source
Comment on the news site is possible only within (days) days from the date of publication.