Topography of Combat
Sports and Adventure
Added on October 06, 2015
Author Daffyd C. Landegge
Published May 30, 2015
File Size 6.63 MB
Topography of Combat 6.63 MB - This very first installment of the Budo Warrior Training series goes through the intricate details of the very roots of combat strategy and the science and art of reading the land and environment. Which expands much further than merely looking at what type of ground or terrain you are in and making pre-scripted plans based on such ground/terrain. The idea is to provide you with the general yet concise information so that you can then teach yourself to become a strategic mastermind in such areas. In this first volume Topography of Combat you will learn:
1) The very essence of strategy.
2) The different types of strategies in certain terrain and ground.
3) The various situations often encountered.
4) How to gain a better understanding of garden/">Home Security.
5) And, how to read the various signs to your advantage; like Sherlock Holmes. Do you want to download or read a ebook? It is available in PDF or epub format in the source
Comment on the news site is possible only within (days) days from the date of publication.